Are you passionate about doing something different as a career?
We’re looking for people who can work accurately, calmly and enthusiastically to produce beautifully-crafted motor vehicles. We provide different training opportunities, and many of our Team Members have joined our team from careers outside of manufacturing.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay with an initial hiring rate of $21.24/hour with a $1.77 afternoon shift premium; an annual pay step increase, overtime pay and semi-annual bonus
- Work in a world-class facility with a Safety First environment; receiving extensive training prior to work assignments including ergonomics
- Receive comprehensive health benefits and family-friendly coverage starting after 12 weeks
- Workout and relax at our company fitness facility with a health centre, walking trails, basketball court and a baseball diamond
- Be apart of an engaged, inclusive and diverse community of people
- Work renewable contracts that lead to permanent roles based on performance and future business needs
What would you do?
You will be working in either the Cambridge or Woodstock facility to help build the Toyota Corolla and RAV4, and the Lexus RX350 and RX450h hybrid. You could be a member of a production team in areas such as Paint, Plastics, Moulding, Stamping, Weld, or Assembly.
You will work rotational day and afternoon shifts. Shift start and end times may vary based on business conditions. Our core hours of work are Monday to Friday with a day shift starting as early as 6:15 a.m. and ending at 3:45 p.m. and an afternoon shift starting at 5:45 p.m. and ending as late as 4:15 a.m.. Overtime can be Monday-Thursday (2 hours max) and Saturday morning shift (day shift rotation only). Overtime will be paid for any work over 40 hours.
What do you need?
- You have a minimum of a Grade 12 diploma
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
- You are able to perform the physical requirements of the job, which may include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, repetitive motion and other job specific requirements
- You have an interest in manufacturing, assembly or assembler roles, general labour, and factory/entry level roles
If you work well in a team and relish the idea of a physically demanding role with one of the world’s most recognizable brands, apply now. For more information about the role, please go to http://www.tmmc.ca/en/careers/production-team.
We’re in the business of making phenomenal motor vehicles, but we also work every single day to apply and share our know-how in ways that benefit people, the community, and our planet, to build a better tomorrow.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.